Dermal fillers are a popular non-invasive treatment that can:
- Restore volume to hollowed areas
- Enhance features such as the cheeks and lips
- Contour your face and chin
- Tackle fine lines and wrinkles
- Add definition to your face
- Plump up areas that need more volume
- Our specialist ‘8 Point Lift‘ treatment commonly known as a liquid facelift or non-surgical facelift can even replicate the effects of a surgical facelift but without the downtime.
At House of Beauty all of our injectable treatments are carried out by our founder, Anna Hannaford. She has over 10 years of experience in advanced aesthetics treatments and has received extensive training in all aspects of injectable treatments, complications and safety. Anna regards study and skills building a life long process and continues to learn and update her knowledge from the most experienced injectors in the industry.
She is qualified, experienced and fully insured in a large range of injectable treatments from mesothrapy and prp therapy, to dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle treatments. This uniquely allows her to take a holistic view to achieve the best outcome for every client.
See Anna Hannaford’s bio for full details of her experience and qualifications.
House of Beauty is located in Camberley, with free parking available and is easily accessed from the M3. Our clients come from surrounding areas including Farnborough, Aldershot and further afield including Ascot, Windsor, Bracknell, Guildford and Woking.
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are injectable substances that are used to restore volume and fullness to areas of the face, such as the cheeks, lips, and under the eyes. They are typically made from hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body that helps to hydrate and plump the skin.
Dermal fillers are often used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging, and can provide a more youthful and refreshed appearance.
The effects of dermal fillers are temporary and can last anywhere from several months to a year or more, depending on the specific product used and the individual’s body chemistry.
Benefits of Dermal Fillers
- Enhance natural features and provide a more youthful look
- Quick procedure time of 20 – 30 minutes
- Minimal downtime and discomfort
- Immediate Results
- No scarring
- Treatment can help to encourage natural collagen production
- Can be combined with other treatments such as anti-wrinkle treatments, chemical peels, PRP/ iPRF therapy, microneedling and skin boosters.
See our page on the Benefits of Dermal Fillers for a more exhaustive list.
How do Dermal Fillers Work?
A gel-like substance is injected into the skin to add volume, fill in lines and wrinkles, and enhance natural features. The specific mechanism of action depends on the type of filler used, but most work by physically filling in space beneath the skin and stimulating the body’s natural production of collagen.
The most common type of dermal filler is hyaluronic acid fillers. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in the body that helps to maintain skin volume and hydration. When injected into the skin, hyaluronic acid fillers add volume and improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. They also stimulate the body’s natural production of collagen, which helps to improve skin texture and elasticity over time.
Which Dermal Filler Is Used?
At House of Beauty, we believe in providing the best possible options for our clients when it comes to fillers. That’s why we don’t limit ourselves to any one brand. Based on her experience, our injector Anna uses a variety of filler types and brands that she has found to work best for specific areas and skin types. This allows her to offer customised solutions that cater to the unique needs of her clients.
We use only the highest quality brands such as Teoxane, Vivacy (Stylage), Juvederm and others which are made by reputable manufacturers such as Allergan who are the world leader in dermal fillers and makers of wrinkle relaxing injections. We use only CE marked products and source from the largest, UK-based pharmacies guaranteeing their safety and authenticity.
What parts of the face can be treated with dermal fillers?
- Under the eyes (Tear Trough) for hollowing and dark circles
- Cheeks to create a fuller cheek or a high cheek bone look
- Lips (Vermillion border and lip augmentation) for plumper and fuller lips
- Lip Lines (Smoker’s Lines)
- Nose to mouth lines (Nasolabial folds)
- Mouth to Chin lines (Marionette lines)
- Chin definition to enhance your side profile
- Jaw line definition
- Nose (Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty) also known as a non-surgical nose job
- 8 Point Lift (Liquid Face Lift) a non-surgical facelift achieved by lifting the face in the areas which sag
Read what the Beauty and Fashion Industry have to say about dermal fillers
Dermal Filler Before and After Photos
Below is a selection of Anna’s dermal filler work, see our Before and After Gallery for a lot more.
Why Choose House of Beauty for your injectable treatments?
Since 2018, House of Beauty has earned a reputation as the reliable and trusted provider of injectable treatments in Camberley and surrounding areas. Our commitment to safety has earned us the recognition of our clients as the go-to destination for dermal filler and anti-wrinkle treatments.
- All of our injectable treatments are carried out by our founder, Anna Hannaford. She has over 10 years of experience in advanced aesthetics treatments and is a highly talented and top rated injector. See Anna’s full bio.
- Our extensive and consistent record of five-star reviews is a testament to the trust and satisfaction that our clients have in us. Some of our injectable treatment reviews are below or you can see all of our reviews on google.
- We follow a “less is more” policy, which means our objective is to provide you with a natural and subtle appearance.
- We maintain immaculately clean, bright, and welcoming premises while strictly adhering to sterilisation and hygiene practices to minimise the risk of infection.
- Our wide and innovative treatment choice means you will be offered the most advanced minimally invasive treatment options available.
- When it comes to non-surgical treatments we always strive to give you little to no downtime, so you can get back to enjoying life.
- Conveniently located just outside of the center of Camberley, we are very easy to access with just a short drive from the M3 exit and with free parking available. Our clients come from surrounding areas such as Aldershot, Frimley, Blackwater, Bagshot, Farnborough and beyond.
Anna's Injectable Treatment Reviews
Premium needles and cannulas to minimise discomfort
We use premium needles and cannulas manufactured in Japan by TSK Laboratory – the preferred partner for many leading pharmaceutical and medical device companies worldwide. TSK Labs is the choice of key opinion leaders in the medical and aesthetics industry.
These dermal filler needles and cannulas make injections easier, more comfortable and provide the smoothest and most controlled injection of dermal fillers. The super sharp and thin needles allow for a near painless injection with minimal bleeding and bruising, thereby reducing downtime.
Our commitment to customer safety and satisfaction
- Our commitment to customer safety and satisfaction is reflected in every aspect of our dermal filler treatment process, from consultation to follow-up care.
- We only use high-quality, CE approved dermal fillers and consumables to ensure the safety and effectiveness of the treatment.
- We adhere to strict sterilisation and hygiene practices to minimise any risk of infection.
- Anna is a senior aesthetics practitioner with over 10 years of experience under her belt. She is a highly skilled injector who takes the time to thoroughly evaluate each client’s skin and facial structure. Only if it is determined that dermal fillers are suitable for the particular patient, she will decide on the appropriate filler to use and injection technique that will best suit her patient’s needs and goals.
- During the injection process, Anna takes great care to minimise any discomfort or pain by using topical numbing agents, the thinnest and highest quality needles available on the market and gentle injection techniques. Our clients tell us she is also a master at putting them at ease and distracting them from focusing on the pain!
- After the treatment, we provide detailed aftercare instructions to our clients to help them maximise the benefits of the treatment and minimise any potential side effects or complications. We are always available if any follow up is needed to ensure our clients’ satisfaction with the results and address any concerns they may have.
Continue reading about dermal fillers at House of Beauty
- Benefits of Dermal Fillers: Enhance Your Natural Beauty
- Dermal Fillers vs Anti-Wrinkle Injections – What’s Best for You?
- What to Expect After Treatment
- The Ultimate Guide to Dermal Filler Aftercare: Tips for Optimal Results
- Dermal Fillers FAQs
- Understand the Risks of Dermal Fillers
- Lidocaine in Dermal Fillers
House of Beauty Camberley - Top Rated Beauty Salon
Waxing, Nails, Facials, Anti-Wrinkle Injections, Dermal Fillers, Microblading, Microneedling and more!
Tuesday to Saturday 10am – 6pm
Sunday and Monday Closed