Level 3 Apprenticeship – Advanced Beauty Therapist
- Get paid while you study
- Flexible hours
Are you ready to take your Beauty career to the next level? Learn from the best and get paid while you study! Join us on your path to become an Advanced Beauty Therapist.
We are an established, busy and top rated Beauty and Aesthetic Salon in Camberley, offering medical grade treatments and products. We are looking for 2 candidates who have demonstrated ambition, talent and enthusiasm for Beauty therapy.
You would have already completed a Beauty Therapy Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard or equivalent and have a fundamental foundation of the job role. You are already skilled in waxing, nails and basic facial treatments and upon completing this 18 month level 3 apprenticeship, you will be qualified to become a Senior Beauty Therapist and be able to confidently perform:
- advanced consultations including in-depth client profiling
- advanced bespoke manual therapies on the face and body
- advanced facial technical (electrical or mechanical) therapy treatments
- provide post treatment aftercare and product advice
- promote sales and additional services to enhance the customer experience, and more
You will work in the salon 3 – 4 days per week, where you will have ample opportunity to develop your practical skills. You will attend college 1 day per week, for which you will also be paid!
You will work alongside the salon founder and senior Aesthetician, with a pathway to progress into more advanced aesthetics treatments and potential salon management role in the future.
To apply, email us a written or video CV and don’t forget to let us know about:
- Who you are
- Your qualifications
- Treatments you can perform
- Relevant past experience
- Where you are currently working and in what job role
- Why you want to work at House of Beauty
Based in Camberley, GU15 2PP
Job Type: Part-time, Apprenticeship
Schedule: 8 hour shift
House of Beauty Camberley - Top Rated Beauty Salon
Waxing, Nails, Facials, Ant-Wrinkle Injections, Dermal Fillers, Microblading, Microneedling and more!
Tuesday to Saturday 10am – 6pm
Sunday and Monday Closed