Obagi’s Professional-C Serums provide L-Ascorbic Acid, the most bioavailable form of Vitamin C, for optimal skin absorption and results. L-ascorbic Acid is known to support new collagen production and is also effective in reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and photoaging of the skin. You can apply a few drops of the serum to the face, neck, and chest every morning before your sunscreen to start gaining the beneficial properties of Vitamin C.
Science & Innovation
With a 30-year legacy of science and innovation, Obagi has led transformative research that has met the needs of every skin tone and type. We believe skin care is more than “correcting” or even “preventing,” it’s about unleashing your skin’s full potential. That’s why at Obagi we create inclusive products that support the diversity we all bring to the table. It’s about developing scientifically backed, clinical-quality formulations to promote healthy, future-facing skin.
L-Ascorbic Acid 15%
Known as the purest form of Vitamin C, L-Ascorbic Acid helps neutralize free radicals, minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and brighten skin tone
Daily Use of Vitamin C
- Proactively fortifies the skin defenses against environmental assaults.
- Encourages skin to rebound from previous, visible damage for an improved appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone.
- Aids in restoring skin’s antioxidant strength to help skin appear younger for longer.
How to Use
- Apply 5 to 7 drops of Obagi Professional-C Serum to the face, neck and chest using fingertips
- Apply to cleansed skin in the morning before sunscreen or makeup application
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes, nose, mouth and lips.
- Some users of this product may experience a slight tingling, which should diminish with continued use.
- If tingling becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor.
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Store in a dark, cool place
- Keep cap on tightly when not in use