Retinol cream is a popular product for those of us who would like more youthful-looking skin, because it helps refine the appearance of skin texture for smoother-looking skin.
Non-acnegenic, dermatologist tested.
Science & Innovation
With a 30-year legacy of science and innovation, Obagi has led transformative research that has met the needs of every skin tone and type. We believe skin care is more than “correcting” or even “preventing,” it’s about unleashing your skin’s full potential. That’s why at Obagi we create inclusive products that support the diversity we all bring to the table. It’s about developing scientifically backed, clinical-quality formulations to promote healthy, future-facing skin.
Before, Meet After
Decrease in the Appearance of Common Skin Concerns†:
- 90% Saw an improvement in facial skin appearance in 3 weeks
- 88% Improvement in skin texture
- 88% Skin felt more resilient
- 82% Face appeared more firm
- 82% Increase in skin brightness
- 82% Skin looked refreshed
†Study results for daily application of the Obagi360 System in a 12-week study;
Retinol is a type of retinoid, which is a class of Vitamin A compounds and derivatives that are popular in products designed to improve skin complexion and texture.
Retinol is a non-prescription retinoid that has been shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, smooth skin texture, and improve overall skin tone.
How to Use
- Use once daily in the evening
- Apply a pearl-size amount to the face and gently smooth until absorbed
- When using this product, you may experience mild redness, peeling, or skin irritation. These are normal, temporary indications the product is working.
- If irritation occurs, limit use to every other night, or as tolerated. When skin has adjusted, revert to daily use.
- Daily use of a broad spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher is highly recommended.
- Avoid getting into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°−25°C (59°−77°F).