Sun Shield Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreens leverage the best of both physical and chemical formulas to provide sheer protection that actively safeguards skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays and defends against IR rays.
Through groundbreaking thermic micro-shield crystal technology, these damaging rays are effectively reflected or dispersed at the skin’s surface before causing harm to your skin. This perfect blend of protection and defense is harnessed in two shades as ideal complexion enhancers for most skin types.
Offered in warm and cool tints to beautifully complement the unique undertones of your skin.
Includes chemical and mineral sunscreen ingredients. Sun Shield Tint formulations are also:
Science & Innovation
With a 30-year legacy of science and innovation, Obagi has led transformative research that has met the needs of every skin tone and type. We believe skin care is more than “correcting” or even “preventing,” it’s about unleashing your skin’s full potential. That’s why at Obagi we create inclusive products that support the diversity we all bring to the table. It’s about developing scientifically backed, clinical-quality formulations to promote healthy, future-facing skin.
Homosalate 10%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Titanium Dioxide 3.2%, Zinc Oxide 5%
These active ingredients sit on top of the skin and deflect the sun’s harmful rays, providing full UVA and UVB protection – also known as broad spectrum protection.
How to Use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- For children under 6 months of age: consult a doctor.
- To decrease the risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 30 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10am – 2pm, wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, and sunglasses.
- Store at room temperature.