HydraFactor Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is a moisturizer and sunscreen in one to provide a dose of hydration and soothing ingredients, as well as UV protection.
Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic, dermatologist tested.
Science & Innovation
With a 30-year legacy of science and innovation, Obagi has led transformative research that has met the needs of every skin tone and type. We believe skin care is more than “correcting” or even “preventing,” it’s about unleashing your skin’s full potential. That’s why at Obagi we create inclusive products that support the diversity we all bring to the table. It’s about developing scientifically backed, clinical-quality formulations to promote healthy, future-facing skin.
Before, Meet After
Decrease in the Appearance of Common Skin Concerns†:
- 90% Saw an improvement in facial skin appearance in 3 weeks
- 88% Improvement in skin texture
- 88% Skin felt more resilient
- 82% Face appeared more firm
- 82% Increase in skin brightness
- 82% Skin looked refreshed
†Study results for daily application of the Obagi360 System in a 12-week study;
Avobenzone 1%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Oxybenzone 5%
These ingredients are sunscreen agents used to protect skin primary from the sun’s UVB rays.
How to Use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- For children under 6 months of age: consult a doctor
- Using a broad-spectrum sunscreen SPF 30 or higher together with a comprehensive sun protection program including wearing sun protective clothing, hats, sunglasses, and avoiding the sun between the hours of 10am – 2pm may help reduce the risk of premature skin aging.
- Store at controlled room temperature: 15°C–25°C (59°F–77°F)
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun