The SUZANOBAGIMD line is ideal for patients who want products that are effective, yet gentle and nourishing. Every product is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic and made without parabens, synthetic fragrances and dyes.
The unique formulas help to address:
- Appearance of photoaging, such as fine lines and wrinkles
- Rough skin texture
- Lackluster, delicate skin
About Dr. Suzan Obagi
Dr. Suzan Obagi is recognized as one of the world’s most respected cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists, committed to training medical students, residents, fellows and other physicians. Her interest in skin health and restoration has led to multiple peer-reviewed journal articles and chapters in premier textbooks on dermatologic, plastic and cosmetic surgery.
As a Medical Consultant, Dr. Suzan Obagi partnered with Obagi Medical to develop the SUZANOBAGIMD skin care collection.
Salicylic Acid helps to reduce surface sebum levels and unclog pores.
Witch Hazel can have potent antioxidant properties and some soothing properties, and also helps to remove excess oils.
How to Use
- Wipe the entire affected area one to three times daily to clean and treat skin.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- For external use only.
- When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time.
- If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Store at controlled room temperature: 15°C – 25°C (59°F – 77°F).
- Store away from heat and direct sunlight