Before and After Gallery
Please keep in mind:
- Photos are taken immediately after the procedure – colour is much darker and bolder at that time, especially for microshading and lip blush.
- This is not an indication of what the colour will look like once it has healed!
- Pigment fades 40% within the first 7 days and the true colour will be visible within 4 weeks. And this is also why top-ups are necessary 2 weeks after the initial treatment.
- We use custom blended, hypo-allergenic semi-permanent pigments, not ink, which will fade naturally over time.
- Lips swell significantly after the procedure and the colour is especially intense. This is normal and temporary.
House of Beauty Camberley - Top Rated Beauty Salon
Waxing, Nails, Facials, Anti-Wrinkle Injections, Dermal Fillers, Microblading, Microneedling and more!
Monday to Saturday 9am – 6pm